Thursday, January 18, 2007

Finally a Post!!!



Ok! Finally a post from Elizabeth! you're all saying- well so am I! Picassa just hasn't been working lately, and on and on.............This picture is of a sunset right off our deck to the left that I took- and I haven't changed anything about it!

This is a picture of me taken 5 minutes ago- not the best picture, but it's nice to give recent pictures of the owner of this blog, don't you think?

Well, there sure will be more to come- don't you worry!!!

3 comments:

jamie said...

Elle, I'm SO glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Dear Elle,
Nice picture and, just for advice and consultation, what did you do to the picture of you on Picasa? Does it take a long time to get the picture onto the computer? Details, I need details please...

Anonymous said...

I love your new header, Elle. Looks like you are really figuring things out!