Tuesday, June 05, 2007

contest

So, there is a contest for a magazine called Shar Magazine (?) and the best photo that is sent in will be on the front cover of the fall issue. So of course I took pictures!!! of my friend and my viola!!! I would appreciate it if someone would vote for the best one(s). There might be more of Alice sometime that you can choose from, too, in a later post. (By the way, Shar is a magazine selling instruments and the prize is like a $25 gift certificate.)

A) B) C) D)
E) F) G)

So, yeah, there will probably be more pictures to choose from of Mary, Alice, or Deborah. I hope that I win!!!














I hate it when there's this big space!


















4 comments:

Darcy said...

My favorite is B. Your friend looks bright and happy and the lighting is just right. However, I could see them choosing something not so "close up" for a magazine cover. So for that, I think D or E would be the best.

jamie said...

I think C is really cool! but they probably want portrait orientation instead of landscape if it is going to be a magazine cover.

Anonymous said...

I liked D as well.

Anonymous said...

I like B