Friday, July 20, 2007

the 3 pictures.

Well, sad to say, I've only uploaded three pictures of Idaho so far. I have to have my own folder to store all my pictures in because they were taking up too much space on the computer. So, I have to go in and upload one at a time, which takes a long time, and then I don't want to get any more than I need after 20 minutes of waiting for three photos to upload. Here they are.

First, a beautiful sunset washing everything in gold.



Next, Alice eating ice cream. I was playing around with the camera and wanted to do something with focusing on something other than the subject, preferably closer to the camera than Alice. And the thing that was focused was the beautiful table at Grandma and Grandpa Bailey's.


And next, Grandma's beautiful garden, or one of them- Grandma has a lot of gardens. She also had black hollihocks *is that how you spell it?*, beautiful snapdragons, and these, which I don't know what they are. (I took pictures of both the hollihocks and the snapdragons.)

5 comments:

jamie said...

cool new photos, Elle! You just keep getting better and better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

jenerekfamily said...

Yeah, you have a promising career ahead of you. Very creative!

jenny

Anonymous said...

That sunset picture is absolutely gorgeous... I wouldn't mind the full size version so I could use it as a computer wallpaper! Wanna send it along??

Anonymous said...

Okay!