Monday, August 20, 2007

i am a genius.

I am a complete genius. What better place to hide for hide-and-seek, then the dryer?

Kids- do not shut the door when you hide in the dryer. I'd be scared to do it. It all started when I had a friend over and she suggested playing hide-and-seek, and Alice was counting. I was originally going to hide in the hamper, but the sack of bottles-to-be recycled was hanging right over it and it made a really loud noise. Alice was almost done counting, so I jumped into the dryer and partly closed the door. It was still open about 2 or 3 inches, and I was so sure that I was going to be found first. Actually what happened was I had to show myself because everyone was stumped. I have had other genius hiding places since then, but this was the most memorable one.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

If you are a genius, then