Sunday, April 29, 2007

alice's hair

Yes, I know what you all are thinking. A post about someones hair? What?!?! Well, it happens to be Alice's hair, so it makes it okay. Plus, I was the one to do her hair. I did a braid around her head. This is what she looked like before she had her hair done. Next are some photos of around her head. This is an official all black and white post.

Do you like it so far? It looks pretty cool to me...

Yeah, there's still more...
I think it turned out all right in the end.
Even though the jacket's off-center...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the hair quite a bit! Very inventive. And Alice looks really good with the braid all the way around

Anonymous said...

Nice black-and-white pictures. And I like Alice with her hair up and back.

Anonymous said...

all right! - I love the hair. You look great Alice, and Elle, nice job.

Ryan