Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Am Elle



Here's a recent picture of me. I have recently turned 12, and currently live in Iowa, hence the title of my blog. I recently got braces, hence the braces in the picture.

I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers: My little sister, Alice

My sister, Deborah
My brother and sister in-law, Ryan and Jamie
Thier daughter, Emma
My brother and sister in-law, Justin and Darcy
My sister and brother in-law, Catherine and Aaron
Thier daughter, Brenna
Thier son, Connor
Mom and Dad, Mom and Dad

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, my dog Lily- I just love to dress her up!

P.S. Stay tuned for more posts!!

3 comments:

jamie said...

Cool blog, Elle! I'm so excited to see more posts.

jenerekfamily said...

So what is Lily going to be for Halloween? I'm dying to know.

Anonymous said...

She'll probably wear a huge wig and i don't know what else!