Sunday, October 22, 2006

Twins? I think not!!

Ok, so I always get a little annoyed when people ask silly questions, like if Alice and I are twins!?!? I mean, where are they getting this from? We don't look that much alike!!.........do we?

Oh yeah! And then there are always those comments when Deborah, Alice, and I are running some errand, or at the library, or just around town, and people start telling Deborah: "Your children look just like you," or, " Your kids are so cute!" I mean, we may look like her, but she's 22, and I'm 12, and Alice is 9, so there's something wrong with that picture.


You have just read episode 2 of "The Story of My Life" by Elle Bailey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that picture! Okay, I'll say that sometimes you two girls look very alike--but I think Deborah and I got that occasionally too (though thankfully not the twins comment). And then people would tell me "you look just like your dad!" and that always puzzled me. I guess we just have to live with it!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about! People would say I looked like Dad, too! What a coincidence.