Friday, October 20, 2006

Lost Lunch Cards



Ok, at our school, we have a thing called "lunch cards." They are supposed to make your life easier, faster, and cooler. Well, I don't know about the last one, that's just what the principal said, but, anyway, to summarize, they make your life easier, simpler, and any other word you can think of that helps in life. But, alas, one day I think I accidentally (that was a spelling word that I got a good score on) threw that glorious lunch card in the garbage can, and, alas, I didn't have lunch for two days:( Then this morning I went to the office, gave them $5.00, got my ID picture taken,which ended better then the original one, and had me another card in15 minutes.
So today I had a very nice lunch at 10:54 sharp. You have just been reading episode 1 of "The Story of My Life" by Elle Bailey.

1 comment:

jenerekfamily said...

Very clever pictures. ;)