Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HALLOWEEN

First of all, the costumes: Alice was wearing a REAL mink coat over a beautiful lavender flowing dress, and I was wearing a coral-with-stars-all-over-it beautiful dress.
Here's Alice's costume:
And here's my costume:
Here's a pumkin that we put in the window. It's also fresh cut by Mom at 1:00 PM because she looked out on the door-step, and there was an uncarved pumkin right there! So, here it is!
And, here it is in the light:

And.............................drum roll..............................what you've all been waiting for: the loot!!!!!

Since Alice went with a friend to a really big nieghborhood, she got a TON more candy than I did! Those would be gallon sized Ziploc bags filled to the brim with all different kinds of candy!! And guess what- lots of people gave out king-sized candy bars! I mean, kids are happy as long as they have candy, but it is kind of nice.......

(PS- Alice took this picture, and I staged it.)
And here's another picture with Alice and me together. It shows that candy can't split us up.
This'll last us untill Thanksgiving-that would make a record between Alice and me!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that doesn't look like enough candy to last to Thanksgiving! Mine never did!

Anonymous said...

I know, but Mom was looking over my shoulder.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, mine always lasted till Christmas or longer. But then, I would only eat a few pieces a day. I was a hoarder.

baileymom said...

Justin, I thought you once had candy that lasted until your birthday (in July). But maybe you don't count those peanut butter black or orange-wrapped things as "candy".

--Mom Bailey

Anonymous said...

I don't liked those "candies", either.