Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Vacation

This week we went on vacation to Catherine's house and I got some really cute pictures. I basically held the camera the whole time.

Here's a family picture- wink wink to Jamie- all we were missing was Aaron. And Lily just had to sneak her head in somewhere! Connor and Brenna were so cute! They would both say CHEESE! and smile really hugely.

And Brenna LOVED combing her hair, and would start combing everybody else's hair. And she would start thowing it, and laugh when I would pick it up. Luckily I got a few shots of her combing her own hair.


And here is Connor with his ultra-cool "run and shoot" glasses.
And here is Brenna and me reading Goodnight Moon.
And finally, Thanksgiving Dinner!!!!!
Brenna had lots of fun eating.........
She had an itch all over the back of her head so she got it all over the back of her head, but I didn't get a shot of that.
And then Aaron's birthday celebrated a week early with a tastey chocolate gateau. Everybody loved it.
Alice also liked the hats.
Brenna's reading Goodnight Moon to Connor after reading it to everybody else 20 times.
So all in all, it was a pretty good vacation, going to the park everyday, man it was the life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, I did Brenna's hair everyday, and she actually looked forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Brenna's hair is getting so long! And both Conner and Brenna are looking a lot older than I last saw them. Well, hopefully we'll see you all at Christmas time!