Sunday, November 05, 2006

Recitals

Yesterday we had our fall recitals. Notice how tall I am against the door. I'm almost as tall as Mom! Here are some before shots: Alice wore her elegant Halloween costume, which serves also as a Sunday dress, therefore she wore it to the recitals. She also wore the dress for the song, which was called Witches Dance. Here she is announcing her song and name, which sounded like this: My name is Alice Bailey and I will be playing Witches Dance by Paganini. Pretty simple.
And here I am just after I announced myself sayng: My name is Elizabeth Bailey and I will be playing the 4th movement of the Sonata in G Major by Marcello. Once you practice it about 50 times, you get pretty used to it.
And here's one of the "after shots" I wasn't really amused with the idea of after shots, and I had heard the treats were really good, so I wanted to hurry. I guess haste never made that great of a picture. Proverb by Elle Bailey

1 comment:

jenerekfamily said...

Has anyone told Alice recently that she is looking SO MUCH like your mom?